- Rush! -- a quick energy-fish for the day, till lunch takes care of the rest.
- Summer fruits: watermelon -- sliced, or fresh-squeezed in a glass.
- Summer fruits: papaya -- sliced and put in a fridge for half an hour.
- Poached egg
- Cheese toast -- carbs, protein, warmth.
- Club sandwich -- slices of roast turkey, bacon, tomato, cheese and lettuce.
- Omlette: two kinds -- the Indian kind, and the usual ham-cheese-herbs sort.
- Break that fast! -- To breakfast like royalty. Sausages with fried tomatoes and peppers, hot buttered toast, fried egg sunny-side up.
- Breakfast canapés -- sausages and egg on toast, topped with cheese, popped into the toaster for the chewy melted effect.
- Breakfast bake -- slices of baked ham from the deli, extra-sharp cheddar, eggs.
Festive/holiday Indian breakfast
- Hinger kochuri -- puris stuffed with asafoetida-seasoned biuli daal.
- Daalpuri -- puris stuffed with flavoured chholar daal.
- Koraishutir kochuri -- kochuri/puri with a lightly-flavoured green pea filling.
- Aloo paratha -- parathas stuffed with seasoned potatoes.